Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
At TradingHub Group Limited (TH) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
TH does update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly (see Modifications to Policy below).
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining this website TH may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
TH may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details.
You can adjust the settings on your computer’s internet browser or take other measures to decline cookies or otherwise preserve your anonymity while browsing. For more information please refer to the internet resource: www.aboutcookies.org.
Use of Your Information
TH may use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us TH may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
TH will never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. TH cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that TH sells any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where TH is legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that TH holds that relates to you. Please note that TH reserves the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Modifications to Policy
TH reserves the right to change this Policy at any time by posting revisions on this Web page. Such changes will be effective upon posting.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy via email at email@example.com.