Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
At TradingHub Group Limited (TH) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
TH does update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly (see Modifications to Policy below). This Policy supplements any other privacy notices we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you, and is not intended to override any such notices.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining this website TH may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
TH may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details.
You can adjust the settings on your computer’s internet browser or take other measures to decline cookies or otherwise preserve your anonymity while browsing. For more information please refer to the internet resource: www.aboutcookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We will only use your personal data in accordance with applicable law. We will most commonly use your personal data where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you, where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests or where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Specific examples of the way in which we plan to use your personal data are as follows:
- To provide our services to you.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To administer and protect our business and this website.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products and services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us TH may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in. Please let us know if you wish to opt out of such communications. Where you opt out of such communications this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product or service purchase or other transaction.
TH will never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it considering the amount, nature and sensitivity of the data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
Disclosing Your Information
TH will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Policy and in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that TH sells any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where TH is legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- To our permitted sub-contractors.
- To professional advisers, HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Third Party Links
Your Legal Rights
You have certain rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data where we are relying on legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Right to withdraw consent. This right is only relevant where we are relying on your consent to process your data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or exercise any of your other rights), however we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to exercise your rights. We aim to respond to all legitimate requests within one month, though occasionally it may take us longer, in which case we will notify you and keep you updated.
Modifications to Policy
TH reserves the right to change this Policy at any time by posting revisions on this Web page. Such changes will be effective upon posting.
TH’s subcontractors are listed below:
- Amazon Web Services – cloud provider
- Microsoft – email services
- Zendesk – support services
- TradingHub group companies
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer
TradingHub Group Limited
18th Floor, Broadgate Tower
20 Primrose Street
London EC2A 2EW